We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is seen and unseen. We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, one in Being with the Father. Through him all things were made.
For us and for our salvation, He came down from heaven: by the power of the Holy Spirit, He was born of the Virgin Mary, and became man. For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate; He suffered, died, and was buried. On the third day He rose again in fulfillment of the Scriptures; He ascended into heaven and is seated on the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and His kingdom will have no end. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son. With the Father and the Son He is worshiped and glorified. He has spoken through the Prophets.
We look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. This church accepts the Holy Scriptures as the revealed will of God, the all-sufficient rule for faith and practice, and for the purpose of maintaining general unity, adopts the following statement of fundamental truths:
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God; eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in the blessed hope of His personal, visible, future return to this earth to receive to Himself His blood-bought church that it may be with Him forever.
4. We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
5. We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
6. We believe in the redemptive work of Christ on the cross and that it provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
7. We believe that, according to Acts 2:4, the baptism with the Holy Spirit, with the evidence of speaking in other tongues, is given to Believers who ask for it.
8. We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian enables them to live a holy life.
9. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
10. We believe in water baptism by immersion in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ and observance of the Lord’s Supper.