Change your thinking, you’ll change your life.
Your thinking determines your perspective. As a man thinks, so is he.
- The problem is not in the power of God but the problem is in how we see ourselves because as a man thinks, so is he.
- You could be free physically and bound mentally. It was a matter of their perspective of themselves, not their perspective of God.
- What you think is what you get. Your thoughts control your life.
- Remind yourself what God has already done in your life so that when you face this new challenge you’ve got confidence that the same God that brought you out of that is the same God that’s gonna bring you out of this.
- Your thoughts affect your emotions, your emotions affect your decisions, and your decisions affect your life.
- How many miracles have we aborted because we didn’t see ourselves right.
- As you see yourself, as you think about yourself that’s how you are.
- You cannot allow your circumstances to dictate and over-shadow who God has called you to be.
- We can be dealing with a situation so long that it looks like it’s a part of us. We’ve got to get past the oppression that we have to endure as a people so that we can transform our lives.
- Whatever I don’t have, can’t be against me. Wherever I feel inadequate, it’s not gonna be against me, because God is for me.
- How we think about ourselves is as important as how we think about you.
>>Visit our online sermons for the full article and to get access to the rest of our sermons.