God got us, and we got Him.
Click to Donate:
You Got God!
- There’s so much going on, and he wanted to remind us who you got.
- If we allow fear, we will forget who we got and assume that the stuff coming from us is bigger than what we got.
- When you realize that nothing in your hands is capable.
- Every time God takes you to another place, there’s a whole different level of the assignment against you.
- Instead of letting fear paralyze you, let it drive you to the one who can help you.
- God, you’re the one that has all the power in your hand.
- Sometimes God allows the army to rise against you.
- What he wants you to know is that you can trust Him.
- When you know what’s happening, it’s because God is up to something.
>>Visit our online sermons for the full article and to get access to the rest of our sermons.