God proves his love
Click to Donate:
A Foolproof Love – The power of God’s love for us
- His love for us is so overwhelming and supernatural that it’s almost impossible to grasp.
- There is no reason for him to love us except by choice of His will. For God so loved the world.
- The fact that he loves you and the full implication of the love of God.
- It’s impossible to understand the width, the breadth, and the depth of God’s love for us.
- The best we can do is embrace it.
- God has not only declared his love for us, but he has demonstrated. He has proved his love for us.
God’s proof that he loves us
- He proves His love that while we’re still enemies, he reconciles us.
- He says before you can earn it, before you can deserve it, and before you think you’re worthy. Christ died cause you to be reconciling to be back in.
- He reconciled us by the death of his son.
- It’s a foolproof love that can’t alter or tamper.
- To prove that the situation doesn’t influence or impact his love.
>>Visit our online sermons for the full article and to get access to the rest of our sermons.