Don’t let anybody dictate what’s important to you.
Click to Donate:
Know what counts and what doesn’t.
- Sometimes our priorities have gotten switched up. Thinking the bigger the barn. The more stuff I have, the more my life counts.
- If we allow the world’s system to dictate to us what counts we will miss out on what God has for us.
- The accumulation of things has nothing to do with whether your life counts.
- Nothing in God’s word that tells you that your life is better than someone else.
- We chase after the stuff that the world has decided is an indication of success. But did it count?
- God’s priority has never been the accumulation of things. The accumulation of things is always the byproduct of being in alignment with God’s will and His word.
You got one life. Make it count.
- How many times have we gone after stuff that when we got it we wish we had never.
- Make your relationship count and cut off whatever doesn’t count in your life.
- The thing that makes our life count is to be in alignment with the reason that God called you to be alive.
- You have people in your life that need what you have and you’re too busy getting all you can get and you’re not thinking about nobody else.
- Don’t worship God half-heartedly. Make it count.
- Live your life like God wants us to live it and God is all about his creation.
- What you make happen for somebody else, God will make happen for you.
- You can’t bless nobody, you can’t be good to nobody that God doesn’t notice.
- When you give to the poor you lend to the Lord.
- The way you make it count is not by the accumulation of things and the world’s ladder of success but rather who have you changed.
- The most important decision that you’ll ever make in your life is the decision to say yes to God.
>>Visit our online sermons for the full article and to get access to the rest of our sermons.