If you don’t see it yet doesn’t mean it won’t happen.
God is still on the throne.
- Have your way Lord God, it has nothing to do with me, but it has everything to do with you.
- When we think about all that he has done, when we think about where he bought us from, when we think about the things that we can only say, this had to be the hand of the Lord.
- No matter what happens, God is worthy of our praise.
- You represent God.
- No matter what you see, no matter what you hear, don’t get distracted.
- Don’t you let imperfect humans require perfection from you.
- Though we mess up, God still sees that we have value.
The extraordinary God turns the anonymous into the anointed.
- Sometimes we are held back in bondage because we are connecting ourselves with the familiar.
- God looks at the heart, the art of living from the inside out. God dwells on the inside.
- Favor will come to find you. Favor comes to find the person that’s in the right place. If you are out of place, you may be out of your favor.
- There are going to be people in you life that’s not going to see who you are, that are going to count you out, going say that you have no value and going to say that can never happen to you, going to tell you that you don’t look the right part, you don’t act the right part. It has nothing to do with what those people say but everything to do with what God proclaims.
- Grace and mercy cannot leave you, it will follow you all the days of your life.
- You could be right next to your breakthrough. Don’t give up, don’t give in.
- When God puts his hands on you, nothing can stop him.
- You can’t stop what God has for you.
>>Visit our online sermons for the full article and to get access to the rest of our sermons.