God is not finished with you. What He’s done for others, He’ll do for you.
Every cell and every atom lines up according to the will of God.
- We’re attracted to so many things in our lives that capture our attention. But more than our necessary bread, we need the Lord.
- He has always been there for us. He has always been there for you, even when you couldn’t see your way – in spite of the doctor’s report, bank account statements, and all the stuff.
- He has always been faithful to you and He deserves greater praise.
- Unity among God’s people is good and pleasant.
- Unity is not about uniformity or acting the same way or dressing the same way or thinking the same way. The point is that we are all in alignment. We are in our place, wherever it is.
- There is an entrance and exit for all of us in this world, as indicated on our gravestones. Between these dates, there is a dash and the dash represents whether or not we were in alignment with God’s plan.
- So many people have left Earth without completing their assignments.
- A wise man once said that the richest place in the world is the graveyard because it is full of unrealized dreams and plans.
- Pray that we come away with the understanding of what God wants us to do with our lives and that we may accomplish it in the midst of storms.
- God said that as He sends us out, He tells us ahead of time that we are going to face the inevitable. Someone in our lives is a wolf, and we will be the sheep in the midst of wolves. Be wise but also be harmless.
- Even if we feel the urge to take off our sheep clothes and be one with the wolves, we have to fight the urge.
- “Whoever does not receive you or hear your words when you depart from them, shake the dust off your feet.”
- If you don’t shake it off then we will carry these negative thoughts and situations to the next place.
- I’m trying to embrace where God is taking me and I don’t want dust from back then.
>>Visit our online sermons for the full article and to get access to the rest of our sermons.