Whatever God has done, let’s give him praise.
The name of the Lord is a strong tower.
- Perilous times would come are the indication that we’re living in the last days.
- We’re too busy clamoring for the best next thing that we take for granted what he’s already done for us.
- A sign of your thankfulness is your testimony about what you are saying about what God has done.
- Our testimony that we declare not what we heard but what ourselves have seen and experienced.
- You are missing a weapon of warfare when you don’t utilize your testimony.
- Your testimony will become your weapon against the enemy’s attack against my confidence.
- When you’re facing a challenge, don’t forget to throw your testimony up in the devil’s face.
- Testimonies come from trials and tests. Testimony comes from life dealing us blows.
- Our testimony is not a prayer to God but a declaration to this world.
- Our thankfulness will evoke praise and worship from us when we’re thankful for what God has done.
- We were all born in sin and shaped in iniquity that sin is a part of our birth.
- Birth into the kingdom of God, births us into the kingdom of heaven and His nature, eternal life.
>>Visit our online sermons for the full article and to get access to the rest of our sermons.